Meet Anne McDonald
Edinburgh language school with a difference
Hello, and a very big welcome to Scotland Study Centre (SSC), Edinburgh!
I have been teaching the English language all my life in many different and wonderful countries throughout the world. I have started SSC because I want to create a school where students can learn English and other languages in the best and fastest way possible.
This means that at SSC you learn using a very different approach to traditional language schools.
Traditional language schools start with traditional grammar.
At SSC we start with YOU, the student, and what YOU need to do in English to meet YOUR specific academic and career goals.
Traditional grammar is based in Latin, and it simply does not prepare you to use language effectively in today’s modern world.
At SSC you learn real, modern grammar and how to use it to express the attitudes, viewpoints, and feelings you need to express to be a success in your university studies and future career.
Join the SSC
Academic and Business
expreSSC to succeSSC!
Learn English and learn how to USE it!
Edinburgh language school SSC leads the way in teaching and learning!
You will learn using a non-traditional approach that puts
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IN ENGLISH
at the centre of your learning.
Edinburgh language school SSC for YOUR language needs!
Do you want to:
- pass IELTS ?
- improve your general English?
- learn in a highly focused but supportive and friendly environment?
- develop Business English and skills? – how to write a CV and perform well in job interviews.
- develop Academic English and skills? – how to succeed in academic essays, presentations and discussion.
- understand local Scottish people, their history and culture? – with an approach that integrates in-class study with project activities to places of historic and cultural significance in Edinburgh and in the Scottish Highlands.
Then Edinburgh language school SSC is THE place to be!
CONTACT SSC now for more information and to reserve YOUR place for the winter term. Starts January 2018!